Getting Back in the Black

Feb 8, 2008

Free Wireless Bluetooth Optical Desktop Elite


A week or two ago, I received email confirmation that I would be recieving a free wireless bluetooth optical desktop elite. This will be the best item to date that I have gotten for free. And no, it's not a scam; I didn't have to sign up for any credit cards, car loans, mortgages or listen to a timeshare pitch! All I had to do is play some online games. Granted, these aren't the most thrilling games in the world but I actually enjoy a couple of them like Flexicon and Clink. You can find these games at Microsoft Live Search Club. http://club.live.com/home.aspx/
Sign up for a free account, start playing some mindless games and earn points to get all sorts of prizes. I went with the keyboard but they have lots of other options like, mp3 downloads, frequent flyer miles, webcams, headphones, xbox or you can donate to your favorite charity. The only downside is that my confirmation email tells me that it can take up to three months for them to deliver my shiny new toy to my door. I hate waiting, but hey, it didn't cost me anything except for a little time that I would have wasted surfing the internet anyways! I'll be sure to follow up when I actually get this.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home