Getting Back in the Black

Feb 6, 2008

Financial Status - January 2008

I've been living paycheck to paycheck for a long time now. Even when I had all the excess income, I couldnt find enough ways to spend it.

Ever since my bankruptcy discharge I've been spending a large amount of time on several personal finance blogs trying to get ideas on how to save money every month and eventually grow my net worth.

Our situation is similar to alot of other families in the country. You could sum us up pretty well by saying that we have no assets other than my 401k, my bank balance, and the value of my truck.

I use a great spreadsheet from Flexo at Consumerism Commentary (I've modified slightly for my needs) to keep track of my networth. I've got several that I use for different aspects of our financial tracking that I'll be sharing over the next few days or weeks.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home