Getting Back in the Black

Feb 7, 2008

Unexpected Income

After all of the confrontations with the IRS I've had over the past year I was not expecting to get an income tax return. For the past few years its been common place at our home for us to file our income tax, expect a refund and a few weeks later get a notice in the mail that our refund was kept and applied toward my outstanding balance.

While I dont like to count my chickens before they hatch, I'm happy to report that I will be getting my refund this year. I talked to the IRS yesterday and they have the payment scheduled to go out tomorrow into my checking account.

Of course, being the obsessive compulsive person I am, I've already marked all of it for use in our savings and travel plans.

Where's your refund? - goes to the IRS website.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home